All personal data processing activities carried out within or in connection with the site www.ielele.ro are in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Law no. 190/2018 on measures for the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Terms and definitions
Personal data – any information about a natural person, identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements, proper to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or publication otherwise provided, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Consent – any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unambiguous of the user by which he accepts, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him be processed.
Cookie – An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, terminal mobile phone or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the hard disk- the user). A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or value of the cookie. Moreover, the lifespan of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
Operator – Ministry of Health, which processes personal data in the EU, according to the legislation and this policy.
User – natural person, Romanian or foreign citizen, who expresses his consent to access the vaccinare-covid.gov.ro website, according to the operator’s policies.
Supervisory Authority – National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP).
1. The processing of personal data shall be carried out in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
2. The collection of personal data is for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be rigorously accurate and shall be updated as necessary.
5. Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data are processed.
6. The processing shall be carried out in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Personal data are processed on the basis of the express, freely expressed, specific and unequivocal consent of the user of the site www.ielele.ro, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force and under the conditions of this policy.
May be the basis for processing: a contract, a request from the user before entering into a contract, the need to comply with a legal obligation, the interest legitimate right of the operator or a third party, the need to protect the vital interests of the user or another natural person, the performance of a task that serves a public interest.
The ielele.ro website processes personal data, as the case may be:
1. for the online identification of site visitors, through cookies, and the data storage period is mentioned in the Cookies Policy.
Regarding the personal data communicated by the data subject by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, the storage period of these data is 3 years.
The regulation confers on the user a series of rights, which we present briefly in the following:
1. the right to information and access to personal data, on the basis of which confirmation can be obtained from us that we process or not to process personal data, having access to those data and information on the methods and purposes of their processing;
2. the right to rectification of data, which may be exercised in order to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of personal data, which are incomplete;
3. the right to the deletion of data (the right to be “forgotten”), by virtue of which the deletion of personal data can be obtained, without undue delay, for one of the following reasons:
i. the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
ii. the user withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
iii. the user opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing regarding the processing;
iv. personal data have been processed illegally;
v. personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
vi. personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
4. the right to restrict processing may be exercised in the following situations:
i. when the accuracy of the data is contested, for a period that allows us to verify their correctness;
ii. the processing is illegal and the user opposes the deletion of the data, instead requesting the restriction of their processing;
iii. we no longer need personal data for the purpose of processing, but the user requests them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
iv. when the user opposes the processing for reasons related to the particular situation in which he is, for the period of time in which it is verified whether in this case the legitimate rights of the operator prevail.
5. the right to object, under which the user may object to the processing of personal data, including the creation of profiles, for reasons related to his particular situation, in cases where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves an interest public or when it takes place for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party. In such cases the processing will be done only if it is justified by legitimate and compelling reasons, which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user, or when the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
When the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, the user has the right to object at any time to the processing of data for this purpose, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to direct marketing.
6. the right to data portability, which allows the user to receive personal data concerning him and which he has provided in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, provided that the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automatic means.
Under this right, personal data concerning the user may be transmitted directly from one operator to another where this is technically feasible.
Modification of the personal data processing policy
This policy for processing personal data may be updated as a result of changes in relevant legislation in the field or changes in the structure and functions of the site www.ielele.ro.
If changes to the personal data processing policy are made, users will be notified by email and / or notifications within the application before the changes take effect.
We encourage users to check this page regularly to be informed of the latest developments in our personal data processing practices.
How can you contact us
For questions or questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that your rights regarding the processing of personal data have been violated. Transilvania Amadou SRL did not handle the complaint properly, you can contact the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
The National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing in Romania has its headquarters in Bucharest, bd. Gender. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28 – 30, sector 1, postal code 010336.